Monday, July 9, 2018

The Perks of Being (8 Years!) Sober

Perks-of-Sobriety-Positively-Present

Get this print in the shop! 

 

On Wednesday I celebrate eight years (!!!!!!!!) of sobriety. If someone told younger me I'd be sober for eight years, I never would have believed such a thing would be possible, but here I am, eight years in! To commemorate the day, I redrew the illustration seen above while chatting about the benefits of sobriety in one of my Lettering Life Lessons sessions. Check out the video below! 

 

 Can't see the video? Click here to watch on YouTube! 

 

Looking for more insights on getting and staying sober? Check out some of the sobriety-related content I've created over the years...

 

10 Ways Sobriety Improved My Life

The Benefits of Pets in Recovery

6 Lessons from 6 Years Sober (Video)

Seeking Sobriety? : 9 Tips for Getting Started

Positive Choices: Lessons from 4 Years Sober

Self-Love + Sobriety: Benefits of Being Sober

Pick the Weeds, Keep the Flowers

Staying Sober During the Holidays (Video)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment