Monday, June 18, 2018

Every Day Matters 2019 Diary!

 

YouTube-Thumbnail-2019-Diary2

 

Tomorrow the Every Day Matters 2019 Diary is officially on sale!

Yes, 2019 might feel far away now, but the days fly by quickly and, since the diary has sold out in previous years, I wanted to make sure you had a chance to check it out before it does! The 2019 edition is the fifth (!!!!) one I've created, and it's, in my opinion, the best one yet.

As with previous versions, this diary/planner features 12 monthly themes, 52 inspiring quotes, and 52 corresponding activities to help you take action on the inspiration in real life. The 2019 monthly themes are: Mindfulness, Wonder, Creativity, Vision, Bravery, Positivity, Purpose, Truth, Acceptance, Empowerment, Joyfulness, and Resilience. Each theme is explored in detail through motivating affirmations, relevant quotes, engaging activities, and provocative questions that I've chosen specifically to help you feel engaged and inspired throughout the year.


For the past few years, I've created a video where I flip through the diary and talk a bit about the layout and themes. Because planners are such personal things, I always find it helpful to see what they look like when choosing one, and I hope the video helps you get a feel for the style and layout. This year's video is a little bit different, but it allows you to get a better look at the pages, so I really hope you enjoy it! 

 


Can't see the video? Click here to watch on YouTube

 

When creating the illustrations and writing the content for the diary each year, my goal is to help you cultivate more positivity, awareness, and self-love throughout the year. Each year I use the diary too, and, even though I am the one to create it, I always find that it inspires me to come across new insights and gives me an opportunity to do a little bit of self-care on a daily basis. If you use the diary throughout the year, I bet you'll find yourself empowered and informed by the words of wisdom, the weekly activities, and the makes-you-think questions. And, perhaps the greatest thing about the diary is that it'll inspire you to explore the topics in the real word, with activities and prompts that get the ideas off the page and into your daily life! So many of us spend so much time online (in my case, way too much time!) that having a tangible diary in which you track activities (or, as I often do, write down all that you're thankful for) can have such a positive impact on your wellbeing. 


If you're ready to get ready for 2019, pick up your copy at a local bookseller or online at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and other online retailers! (Just think of how good you'll feel knowing that you've got a new planner already for the new year. So prepared!) Here's where you can get the diary, available in desk or pocket sizes, on Amazon in the US: 

 

Every Day Matters 2019 - Desk Size 

Every Day Matters 2019 - Pocket Size 


If you purchase a copy, I hope you love using it as much as I love creating it. Have any questions about the content, layout, or where to purchase a copy in your country? Leave a comment below and I'll reply as soon as I can! 

No comments:

Post a Comment