Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The Positively Present Print Shop!


Positively Present Prints

NOW OPEN!
Click here to check out the
Positively Present print shop!

 

Today Positively Present turns nine!

It's crazy to think I've been doing this for NINE years. While the messaging and concepts -- living a positively present life through optimism, awareness, and self-love -- have remained the same, so many things have changed, particularly in recent years. If you've been following for awhile, you've probably noticed the shift from shared art to photo/quote art, to hand-drawn illustrations.

In the past year, I've gotten really into illustrating (check out the latest on Instagram!), and, after many requests for prints, I finally discovered a way to make it happen! This week, I'm launching my first ever print shop, filled with my original illustrations. I've been working so hard on these for so long and to see them in print has been so amazing! 

 

Anxious Print
Shop the "Anxious" print here.



The prints -- available in a variety of sizes, mounted (my personal favorite), borderless or with borders, lustre paper or canvas -- are perfect for adding a bit of inspiration to your home, office, or school. 


Click here to check out the
Positively Present print shop!

 

I'm so excited to kick off the tenth year of Positively Present with this new addition to the brand. When I create illustrations for Instagram, it makes me so happy to hear from people around the world who enjoy and feel inspired by them. My hope with the print shop is that my illustrations can be a bit of inspiration in real life, something you can hang up and look at whenever you need a little boost of positivity! 

Positivity Print
Shop the "Rain" print here.


The prints work for all kinds of environments -- everything from a nursery to a workplace to your bedroom -- and I absolutely love how vibrant and colorful they are in person. I've tried a number of print shops, but the colors are often duller than they appear on the computer, but not with these! The beautiful, high-quality paper keeps the colors vibrant, which allows you to bring the exact illustrations you see on Instagram and here on Positively Present into your real life. (And don't we all need a bit more of that in this digital age? There's something wonderful about tangible, in-real-life art, isn't there?) 

 

Take Care Print
Shop the "Take Care" print here.


I'm not sure where in the world you get a cool frame like this, but doesn't this look adorable framed like that? (Speaking of frames, AC Moore has some great square ones in a variety of colors, which are perfect for framing the 8x8 size.) I know you're going to love them in person as much as I do! So go celebrate Positively Present's birthday and treat yourself to a vibrant illustration for your home or office! 


Click here to start shopping in the
Positively Present print shop!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment